Tuesday, June 9, 2009

God, i need to draw more!

SO, i haven't really been doing anything lately other than Valleyfair and the MOA, but i promise that i will start updating this thing a lil bit more! Marc Anderson and i worked a gig out in Goodhue MN which i have OWNED for a couple years now! It is always nice to have some of the high school girls hit on ya! jk... kinda. In all, the drawings were swell, and the snus's were ripe! Marc may be the only one that gets that!

Other than that i have had an insane amount of time invested in my music. For those of you that haven't seen me play, check out my link. I may be playing a show on the 20th of this month, so feel free to come and listen!

I will get some images up shortly, but until then... you know! Just keep doin what yer doin!

Tim

1 comment:

lordmarcus said...

Oh the snus. It really hit the spot at first, but three hours later...